Saturday, April 02, 2011

The Shocka in Chicaga

It's Statistica da Puta, alright, but since Planet Pepe loves that Puta when it's declaiming on hockey sticks, Wisconsin politics, and an Academia cleansed of Neokkkons, it's only fair when da Puta gives 'em a dose of syphilis.

"The results do not confirm the standard hypothesis. Siegel-Spaeth ideology scores that indicate "progressive" ideology were negatively correlated with the Stanford-Benet estimates. The Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient (-0.61) provides strong evidence of a negative relationship between progressive ideology and intelligence."

4 comments:

Tecumseh said...

Where is the "I have a much higher IQ than you do" label? C'mon, AA, you slippin'. How about a warmish Harpoon, for moi? I think I deserve it!

Arelcao Akleos said...

You do...how does this next week shape up?

Tecumseh said...

This coming week I'm booked solid, then I have to pay Uncle Sam. So how about right after that?

Arelcao Akleos said...

Ah, right after that I'm decamping from the green lands of the Lord of Marlborough to the filthy tenements of lower east side Worcester. It will take a good week to cleanse the site of vermin and the miasmic vapors. So, I guess, not until the end of April?