Monday, January 22, 2007

FCP Blogger Newcomer...

Gentlemen,

About six months ago I tried getting a Chicago friend of mine into the FCP mix. No success. I just spoke with an attorney friend of mine, and he says he's interested and in the next couple days gonna make an effort to post from time to time. I told him not to worry, as JJ hits the sauce harder than the other three-to-four FCP regulars combined. No pressure. No pressure at all. But I am looking a bit forward to having another commentator here. As far as I know him, he carries no political party allegience, and we often trade Hitchens essays and Slate.com articles from time to time.

That's enough of an introduction for now. I'll let him speak for himself. Welcome him when he arrives (I know you guys will).

~MFT

4 comments:

Mr roT said...

BYOB, dude.

My Frontier Thesis said...

He's likely to bring his own liquor.

My Frontier Thesis said...

JJ, did those WSJ articles on education come through to your e-mail okay?

Mr roT said...

Yes, thanks very much. Had some health crap get in the way of my reading schedule. Will get to them soon.