Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Prince Ham

Islamic Brotherhood looms over Egypt, the Mullahs smash all opposition with impunity. The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq are ending up to have been fought in vain. Queer-Dafty prepares for his Saddam contra Kurds moment. Our nation reels as the poison pill of Obamakleanism diffuses throughout its blood. Our half century ally, Japan, is smashed and bloodied by dear old Mother Nature.......and in Versailles all is Celebration.
REGURGE because some NROtard owes AA a VCP.

6 comments:

Mr roT said...

Nothing to worry about. They'll have a moment of silence or something and then dig in to the VCP.

Tecumseh said...

VDH.

Tecumseh said...

Follow-up: remarks at Gridiron dinner:

But as I was going through my daily routine -- sitting alone in my study -- (laughter) -- meditating, thinking about how to win the future -- (laughter) -- I pondered this critique, and calmly rejected it -- (laughter and applause) -- as thoroughly illogical. (Laughter.) And for all those who think I golf too much, let me be clear. I'm not spending time on the golf course -- I'm investing time on the golf course. (Laughter.)

Funny, eh?

Arelcao Akleos said...

VDH owes me a VCP, bigtime.

Tecumseh said...

Will you settle for a few bottles of the wine he's growing in California, with the sweat of his brow?

Arelcao Akleos said...

Yes. I can be magnanimous in Victor-y