Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

AI, where the hell are our other bloggers? Perhaps Pepe is busy with New Orleans reconstruction and swooning over the positive aspects of government dykes? Maybe AA is still settling into his new BC hacienda (what would that be in Canadian?). What about JJ? Is he cruising Harvard or MIT? I thought my Chicago Left-leaning buddy would at least bite on the blog. No such luck.

It's fine if it's just you and I. I mean, afterall, you're worth at least twenty normal people combined.

Anyhow, I guess we'll just have to continue to keep the porch light on. In the meantime, I'm gonna go grab another beer.

4 comments:

Tecumseh said...

I myself had a couple of Harpoons -- you gotta try this stuff one of these days, I think it's got better than Sam.

As for the others -- well, it's the Dog Days of August, I guess, though it's getting a bit chillier around here. maybe they'll perk up come Labor Day?

My Frontier Thesis said...

As the cliché goes, I guess all we can do is wait.

And as far as the Hapoons go, I'll do my best to locate some later this evening. We have a couple pretty good-sized liquor stores here. I'll give their aisles a going over.

Mr roT said...

Got back last night late. You could have predicted the date exactly by looking at my college's website.

Thanks for keeping the porch light on, though. Here at work having trouble posting so will get back into the act tonight or tomorrow.

Hope all is well with y'all. I have had a weird summer.

Tecumseh said...

Welcome back, man!

Got back last night late. You could have predicted the date exactly by looking at my college's website.

Well, I did -- if only you were to scroll down to the "en entendant JJ" post. But my conjecture was that you would show up a couple of days ahead of the start of il lavore, so as to get up to speed. I wuz wrong...

Thanks for keeping the porch light on, though. Here at work having trouble posting so will get back into the act tonight or tomorrow.

Get a hefty amphor of ouzo at the ready, before you plunge in!

Hope all is well with y'all. I have had a weird summer.

You don't say! There have been all sorts of conjectures as to your whereabouts on this blog. The consensus guess has something to do with chasing mountain goats and frolicking in the grass. Anywhere near?