Saturday, August 26, 2006

New-comer to FreeCounterPoint: urbs in horto representation

Gentlemen:

Since Pepe's disappearence, and since JJ's mountain retreat into the goat-valleys of italia, I felt FreeCounterPoint has been a bit lacking in providing just that: Free Counter Point. Therefore, in an effort to bring argument and essentially health to this blog spot, I placed a call to a polylingual friend with left-leanings this Saturday afternoon.

Akin to the rest of the Free Counter Point contributors, this friend spends his time detecting bullshit while in Urbs in Horto. I also know that he tries to vacation in Brazil as often as possible.

My hope is that he will provide as much of an introduction as he thinks is necessary, and once he has done that, the rest of us can re-introduce ourselves with as much re-introduction as we think necessary.

And now, I conclude by saying, "Chicago: the ball, as they say, is in your court."

~mft

No comments: