Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kangaroo Kansas Recap: Are FCP'ers Going to Comment on This?...

Note how evolution isn't strictly some Political Liberal/Leftist plot to take over the world. The Kansas Republican Party is doing a MASSIVE diservice to the children that are being educated throughout the state system, enough so that I'd pull my kids from the classroom to ensure they can read Darwin's "Descent of Man" and "On the Origins of Species" good and proper.

The real problem stems from those chest-beaters who say their faith is so strong, yet need to re-chant week after week their creeds, and feel discomfort when around Infidels like myself -- you know, because their faith is so strong. Faith is called faith because one doesn't have to have a literal interpretation of the Bible or Quran or the Flying Spaghetti Monster to believe it. Yet the Literalists are going to continue plunging humanity further and further into depths of shit and misery unless they themselves make this distinction.

4 comments:

Pepe le Pew said...

I dunno that this is really bad: the more idiots are bred, the easier it should be for others to land a job. Plus it gives us someone to laugh at. This is really all good.

My Frontier Thesis said...

I get it, the whole "Embrace mediocrity because it makes you and I look that much better" kind of ethos...

Pepe le Pew said...

exactly. plus it placates me in the ongoing "we don't need no ejoocated payple in office" argument.

Arelcao Akleos said...

Evolution is Good. Involution is Better.