Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Might've been tough to do with bombs, AI

...and AA, they're not all fanatics. Looks like we're (the USA) winning because your arguments (a la LGF) are losing. Just as a reminder, I was always on this side and I'm the only native-born American to have gotten in this fight. (MFT is for bombing Falwell too). Maybe it's the air and water in Laredo, TX that give me perspective. Maybe it's just a bit of in media stat virtus... We'll never know the full glory that is me, but let's take this at least as a lesson and send me my fokken' VCP!

4 comments:

My Frontier Thesis said...

The dynamic nature of a multi-ethnic country is that, in the case of Iraq, some areas are coming around, and other areas still need to be pounded with military might. Specifically and hopfully only the fanatical areas, JJ.

I'm not saying anything new, though. And Falwell should've been bombed a long time ago.

Mr roT said...

I agree, MFT. You and I are the native Americans here and the only ones that support a kill when one needs to kill protocol.
I like your style, buddy.
Death to AI and AA.

My Frontier Thesis said...

...I think they both out-age us, JJ. If one was to wish such thoughts, one might quote Mick Jagger: "TiIIIiiiIIiime is on my side... Yes it is..."

Arelcao Akleos said...

Time is on nobody's side, Young Goodman MFT