Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tecs Gibbs and credentialism


“A lot of people in the last couple of days…they've mentioned ‘intellect,” Gibbs said. “I'm not sure what number they graduated in their class at Princeton, but my sense is it's not second.” Latino activists were up in arms over what one called “innuendo” challenging the smarts of Sotomayor, who graduated with highest honors from Princeton and was editor of the law review at Yale Law School.

Hey! That's enough for Tecs! Has she got a paper in Inventiones too? Tecs would really be ululating then...

2 comments:

Mr roT said...

Some latina puta--you know how to hit a link. I can't stand the looks of putamayor, so I thought I would supplant her imagine in my 'mind'.

Mr roT said...

OK, she is kinda remarkable, though she was the first decent chick I hit on a latina nude search.

This sends to this and this, among others.