Saturday, January 23, 2010

Steyn Loses the Humor when its Merda Time

It's hard to keep quipping when the shit starts to really motor out of that fan.

By the way, that report on Fort Hood is a pathetic pile of crap. But I'm still hoping it was just a craven gesture of PC for "the public", and that the internal, confidential, reports are clear headed. It is terrible that they try to lie to us, but craven coverups we do have a history of. However, if they are lying to themselves then our generals have turned the military into a useless sack of shit-- a leviathan with the head of a gerbil.
So, I'm hoping it's not so.

4 comments:

Mr roT said...

Hey, AA. I know that square in the picture. It's Stephansplatz. Someone should've swept that day.

Arelcao Akleos said...

With a PigDozer

Mr roT said...

Mull(ah)dozer? Yeah, that place is so beautiful, it's sacred to me. Whenever I go for a walk, I go there.

Mr roT said...

pulpit