Monday, July 23, 2007

Versaillian "Reason" in Word and Action

Uh huh. So the author "Mitchell" in the previous post is just another Nola Darkroom in Pepe's chamber of secrets?


“The piece was completely misinterpreted by the readers,” he says. “I don’t know if that’s because I did a bad job writing it? ... My piece was pro-soldier all the way.”

We asked Mitchell if he thinks military service causes people to commit atrocities in civilian life.

“It can be a fraction of the whole painting of that person,” he says, adding: “I don’t think flat-out 100% if a person goes into the military they’re going to come out as a serial killer or mass murderer. I do think that everything in a killer’s life determines who they become.”

1 comment:

Arelcao Akleos said...

Nola is lost in the Dark, seeking Room for the Full Monty Arsefat