Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Genovese and Metamorphosis

Well, I hit the field again tomorrow. Last time out, I was a couple miles away from one of the Pentagon's ICBM radar stations (unlike the NYT, I won't provide photo or location) while doing archaeological survey -- a bit surreal, like a sci-fi movie or something.

My last blog until I can get to another computer. It's hit or miss depending on the small town hotels we are situated in. I'll be back in full effect next Wednesday evening. Hopefully jj and aa will have turned up by then. If not, perhaps we should think about contacting the Portuguese and Italian embassies.

Anyhow, here's how Mr. and Mrs. Genovese are doing these days.

1 comment:

Tecumseh said...

I would also close down half to two-thirds of the colleges in the country and transfer that money to secondary education. If we were doing what we should be doing at the secondary level, our students would be getting the equivalent of the first two years of college anyway.

True enough. But then, how would 18-22 year olds meet their significant others, in a conducive environment?