Sunday, January 27, 2008

District of Columbia Speak

I have great respect for the senior senator.
I am about to drill my elderly colleague a new one.

I had some gals come over to the condo to give me a massage.
I paid for sex.

I hope we can work together in a bipartisan way.
I need to pick off one senator from the other party to pass this bill.

I don’t know how to get you to get it through your heads that it’s not new.
I am disappointed that you noticed that I switched positions.

This should not be a political issue.
My party has a winning political issue.

It’s time to stop playing politics.
The other party has a winning political issue.

As I said in my Wall Street Journal op-ed last week...
I am so important that I can quote myself.

Thank you for the very frank and candid discussion.
You just spit in my eye.

War is my last choice.
The bombing begins in three weeks.

I will continue to do the people’s business.
I expect to be indicted.

1 comment:

Mr roT said...

Fun a la Mencken.