Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Topless American Idol: Antonella Barba


I first heard about this while walking past a television last evening. O'Reilly was on, shaming the rest of America (not his viewers; that's bad for ratings) for this debauchery. I looked toward my brother, and while grinning, we both agreed it was just such a tragedy.

Excerpt: "At least half the people in this town have pictures of their friends on the toilet. I've personally seen at least 20. It's only because she's on TV that they're online."

Sounds like a regional photo-pissing obsession to me.

Note: topless pics, anyone? Done. More here, in flagranto.

4 comments:

Mr roT said...

You want a picture of me, topless, pissing? This is an anonymous blog, mft. Everyone in Boston would recognize me in that pose. A man has his weaknesses when living near Central Sq, after all. Ask Pepe.

My Frontier Thesis said...

JJ, the mental image you've provided is more than plenty. Whatever strange photographic fetishes you fellahs engage in out there on the east coast is your business.

Mr roT said...

In the absence of goats, sheep, camels, and whatever else you rubes "go to town" on, we do what we can do.
Get your laws off my body!

Tecumseh said...

East Coast fun and games? I mean, does this really happen at the Cape?