Monday, January 18, 2010

A despondent BosGlob

A diminished aura, eh? Er, excuse me while I laugh my ass off.

Obama's really in this: "Now, I've heard about some of the ads that Martha's opponent is running. He's driving his truck around the commonwealth, and he says that he gets you, that he fights for you, that he'll be an independent voice," said Obama. "And I don't know him, he may be a perfectly nice guy. I don't know his record, but I don't know whether he's been fighting for you up until now."

8 comments:

Arelcao Akleos said...

Is this the first time Obama has fessed up to ignorance out of his own free will?

Mr roT said...

Don't know much about politics...

Arelcao Akleos said...

Don't know much about the French he took.

Mr roT said...

Bingeaux.

Tecumseh said...

How about geography? Quick, how many States?

Mr roT said...

errr...

Tecumseh said...

Very good, very good...

Tecumseh said...

A little question: And speaking of associations, why does she need Barack Obama when Deval Patrick’s already here? OK, that’s rhetorical.