Saturday, May 01, 2010

Tecs OJ-ed again

Just did the check-in with that quintessentially Rotten company, and what do you know--they charged me for the second piece of luggage a cool $50! I mean, duh -- I woulda brought a bigger piece of luggage, and crammed everything in there. Or, I coulda taken out some junk from the smaller bag, and thrown away some pairs of sox of something. But, by the time I realized what the tab was, the luggage was already logging, and poor Tecs is now out of $50. They must come from the Rotter VCP tab -- far is fair. But now, looking ahead, they say they'll tax me 50 euros on the way back! What should I do? Throw all sox? What else? Life is a biatch, especially with socialized airlines...

1 comment:

Mr roT said...

Justice from above, Tecs. If you won't pay me, then pay someone.