Wednesday, June 24, 2009

N. Korea Consultations...


Since I'm in the consulting business, I thought I'd pass along this bit of Korean consulting news. The South Koreans want to get together with the Russian Bear, the Japanese Samauri, the Chinese Monolith, and us Yanks for, ah, a "consultation" on North Korea. I'm willing to host it in my flat in the center of North America. What should I prepare?

Note: the pic is of the North Korean -- ahem -- Friendship Wall. For some reason it appears as though the gate keeper is winking at us?

2 comments:

Arelcao Akleos said...

Boston Beer, Carolina Barbecue, Wisconsin Chili, Nevada Ice-Cream, California Dreamin', and a rooty-tooty dazzling dollop of Debbie Did Dallas; all wrapped up in the warm hospitality of Dakota Badland.
If that doesn't please Da Ronery One, what would?

My Frontier Thesis said...

Yes, I'll definitely have to extend the invite to S. Carolina's governor, seeing if he can bring up some kind of Brazilian meat buffet (or Argentinian) for the gathering.