Thursday, August 20, 2009

Is he talking to Mr Rot?

THR: Bill Maher recently said that "America is stupid" and "too dumb to be governed." Do you agree?

Moore: Eight years ago I wrote a book called "Stupid White Men." In that book, I wrote a chapter entitled "Idiot Nation." I think that says it all. Sad, sad, sad.

THR: Have you ever considered leaving the U.S.?

Moore: Thank you for asking! I had never considered this idea until you mentioned it, and now that you have, it doesn't sound like such a bad idea! I guess if I were going to live outside the U.S., I would live in Texas.

THR: What's the No. 1 thing you want to teach your kids?

Moore: Never trust anyone from Texas.

3 comments:

Tecumseh said...

Go back to Texas.

Mr roT said...

I'm staying out of America.

Tecumseh said...

How about Alaska?