Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Krystal having a ball with der Rotter's rote Nase

Krystal Ball's response is to pull a Palin: "It's incredibly sexist" and "outrageous" that these pictures have emerged. She continues: "I'm angry at the way women in this country are unfairly treated in this regard when they step up and run for office." Because if a man sucked a rubber dick attached to the nose of another man, we would never publish that picture. Besides! What if we like politicians who pose with red dildos in their mouths, hmm?

RUGURGE: Krystal speaks now that she took that thing out of her mouth. Funny, I know a physicist that named his daughter Krystal too. I thought it was pretty stupid at the time also.

6 comments:

Tecumseh said...

Maybe she'll run against O'Donnell, instead of Coonts? That would be a more interesting race.

Mr roT said...

OK, that was funny. Cheered me up for a ms while writing goddamned talk.

I'll take one VCP off your tab.

Tecumseh said...

My tab? Boy, are you confused.

So what you gonna talk about? Red G-tubes?

Mr roT said...

The paper with the cool example I sent you. It's too black - box reliant on the previous stuff, so I have to talk about 57 pages of journal article.

Too damned much for seminar. Colloqs are better. Bullshit around, handwave, eye some grad student chicks not in analysis...

Like I am tellin you.

Tecumseh said...

So pretend it's a colloquium talk, and lay it out thick. Who wants to hear details about \lessims, anyhow?

Tecumseh said...

I also have to admit that even though I disagree with her on almost every issue, Sarah Palin was also a part of inspiring me to run.

As the label says, a Palin-drone. Though, of course, Sarah shoots reindeer with an M2, instead of sucking on their red noses.