Monday, March 19, 2012

Planet Pepe is as Good at History as it is at Economics

hmmmm...it is not even the most audacious in this war, not even close. Joey, Biden, Leftwing Cretin, Plagiarist, all around fine citizen of Planet Pepe, don't you think [or do you think at all?] that, say, 9/11 itself was just a wee bit more audacious? Or the first move into Afghanistan, if you want something more "regular"?? How about the audacity of Aum Shimri trying to ignite Armagaddon with the gassing of Tokyo? Or the Munich Olympics? ...................
Or the Joker to take over Gotham City, if you need something more at your intellectual level??

The American Left is the last refuge of Idiots.

4 comments:

Tecumseh said...

Where is the "I think I have a much higher I.Q. than you do" label?

Arelcao Akleos said...

lost in the limbo of the "too many characters"....

I can put it in, but which would you let go? [I'm open to suggestions]

Arelcao Akleos said...

Say, e-mail me if you have time next week, tuesday or thursday, to meet for an hour or two. [Before off to Europa]

Tecumseh said...

Too many labels, too little space...

OK, I will write an email in a few days. Furiously trying to wrap up all sorts of things before hitting the road...