Thursday, January 26, 2012

Limbaugh Rush's Where Tecumseh Fears to Tread

It is true that Gingrich is a Wild Card and Romney is Mr. Consistent. Gingrich, in his Wildness, carried out a spirited defense of the Right, in thought and action, for 15 strong years. He's been a wild and crazy guy since then, but he is still that guy capable of a spirited defense of the Right. Romney, for 30 years, has been Consistently against the Right at every step of the way...except for his right to make money.
Romney "wins"? The GOP is kaput. Should he win the nomination. Whatever you wish to wager on this, I will wager.

5 comments:

Tecumseh said...

I watched most of the debate tonight, and, somewhat surprisingly, I found that Santorum did better than the other ones. Mitt & Newt are bickering too much about mostly baloney, this is off-putting.

Arelcao Akleos said...

I didn't watch the debate. I'm tired of them all. At this point I only care if they have the fortitude to be equally contentious with Obama as he will be with them. Santorum is a very decent guy... so I doubt he can be that tough, be tough enough.....
a mess, this GOP.

Tecumseh said...

Sad, but true. Cui bono?

Tecumseh said...

Strassel not happy with Romney.

Tecumseh said...

Tippecanoe and Harrison Ruffin Tyler too not impressed with Newt.