Wednesday, May 07, 2008

FCP Distilled

I would've gotten on here and posted a lot more in the last couple weeks, but I needed to re-lace my shoes. I envision my deathbed situation as follows: AI reading me Holy Huckabee last rights, JJ preaching the virtues of Cosmopolitan Texas GOP-osophy, AA holed up in the Yukon awaiting the IM advance, and Pepe swinging wildly against a country that he benefits from. This came to me while an admitted overweight chiropractor preached to me this evening on the benefits of staying fit, denouncing McCain, saying he'd vote for J.C. Watts, that Obama scares him, and casting a verbal vote for Hillary, pointing to the television with her smiling husband Bill calmly looking into the camera right behind her.

It's probably not that fucked up a world in this little microcosm, right? It's probably just me.... ...right?

2 comments:

Mr roT said...

sounds like you need something stronger than booze.

Arelcao Akleos said...

You were saying: "Death to the Great Satan", and then lost the thread of the thought before you could come out with the concluding "Allaho Akbar"