Monday, December 21, 2009

Heads right for Planet Pepe

From a Steyn post, on NRO

"Re: Cantor: A Look Ahead [Mark Steyn]

This line from Congressman Cantor caught my eye:

They’re allocating taxpayer dollars as if those dollars belonged to the senators. It borders on immoral. Just look at the way Senator Landrieu put her vote up for sale. Senator Nelson did the same.

You can't even dignify this squalid racket as bribery: If I try to buy a cop, I have to use my own money. But, when Harry Reid buys a senator, he uses my money, too. It doesn't "border on immoral": it drives straight through the frontier post and heads for the dark heartland of immoral. "

7 comments:

Mr roT said...

More Obama derangement syndrome.

Arelcao Akleos said...

It ain't derangement.

Mr roT said...

I agree. I am tweaking Tecs. He thinks that we should support Obama for being the gentleman that he was during the campaign.

Tecumseh said...

Hey, Rott, start saving on those euros. They will come in handy when you get back stateside, and start to plunk down your fair share in taxes. Pay up!

Mr roT said...

Nah, I'll join a gang and you'll be payin' my fare, baby. Oh shit! Too much Stone IPA last night! Headache! Tecs gotta cop me a CAT scan!

Tecumseh said...

Stone IPA? In your dreams. More like, krautische pisswasser for you, Herr Roth.

Mr roT said...

Hah! I have a delivery-girl! And she's cute, too!

Pay up, schmuck!