Saturday, June 28, 2008

One Reason MFT's Been Out of the FCP Loop...

...of course, this doesn't include the stock phrases from the Right and Left that makes politics so boring and thoughtless these days. Just these days, though? Right, I should give it more historical scope: this has been going on since time immemorial, I'm certain.

Anyhow, I've been scrambling all over western Dakota doing archaeological and historical inventories to make way for the proposed oil well heads and pads, a result of the Bakken Formation. I still think the U.S. needs to continue pouring LOADs of money into Research and Development, to create ever-more efficient internal combustion engine ways, and those darned alternative energies. This is the 21st Century, damnit: why the hell are we still so dependent on Model T technology?

JJ, you're a physicist, so get to work.

2 comments:

Mr roT said...

I think we should have women pull us around and turn wheel and shit.
Do I get the Nobel?

My Frontier Thesis said...

JJ, this is a good start. Now we're getting some where. I don't know if you'll take Alfred's prize with that alone, though: maybe dress it up with some numbers or something.