Sunday, October 22, 2006

LOB on Revs and Splitters

Brian: Excuse me. Are you the Judean People's Front?
Reg: Fuck off!
Brian: Excuse me?
Reg: Judean People's Front. We're the People's Front of Judea! Judean People's Front. Cawk.
Francis: Wankers.
Brian: Can I... join your group?
Reg: No, piss off.
Brian: I don't want to sell this stuff, it's only a job. I hate the Romans as much as anybody.
Judith: Are you sure?
Brian: Oh, dead sure. I hate the Romans already.
Reg: Listen. If you really wanted to join the P.F.J., you'd have to really hate the Romans.
Brian: I do!
Reg: Oh, yeah? How much?
Brian: A lot!
Reg: Right. You're in. Listen. The only people we hate more than the Romans are the fucking Judean People's Front.
Stan: Yeah, the Judean People's Front.
Reg: Yeah. Splitters.
Stan: And the Popular Front of Judea.
Reg: Yeah. Splitters.
Stan: And the People's Front of Judea.
Reg: Yea... what?
Stan: The People's Front of Judea. Splitters.
Reg: We're the People's Front of Judea!
Stan: Oh. I thought we were the Popular Front.
Reg: People's Front!
Francis: Whatever happened to the Popular Front, Reg?
Reg: He's over there. [points to a lone man]
Reg, Stan, Francis, Judith: SPLITTER!

3 comments:

Mr roT said...

So is all this Life of Brian stuff supposed to be debunking my claim that Gibbon is better than mft's battalion of academic twits?

Arelcao Akleos said...

No, it was in reference to your "metapost" on Roman bloggers. I admire Gibbon, and he will last. And I admire some contemporary historians who, I believe, will last. ["last" means only that they have the same long term prospects of withstanding the contempt and indifference of the coming Islamic age]. A Pax on Both your Houses, JJ and MFT!

Mr roT said...

I knew that, dude. Just thought I would rib mft. Thanks for the pax though. The Cipro came through yet again.